Elite Technical is seeking a Tier II Help Desk (Tech Support) specialist for a 3-6 plus months contract position. The Tier II resource will be focused on resolving User Access issues with Active Directory, Setting up and supporting printers both network and desktop based and supporting Remote Access, VPN based end-users. Most of the work, 60% is based on the phone with documentation, research and other assigned tasks taking up the balance of time.
Submitted Job Seekers must provide preferences and flexibility for shift work.
**About Elite Technical**
Elite Technical Services, Inc. is a certified woman-owned small business specializing in delivering cutting edge, cost effective technology integration and managed services. Elite Technical offers rewarding and challenging engineering and IT services opportunities with some of the most respected and successful companies in the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a generous referral program and the chance to work on interesting and worthwhile work.
• Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Minimum 3 years of Help Desk / end user support experience
• MCP, A PLUS or other relevant certs are a PLUS
• Active Directory Administration (User, Groups, Permissions)
• Exchange 2007
• Experience with Ghost Imaging
• Printer Support (Network, Server, Desktop)
• VPN (Remote Access Support)
• VMware is a BIG PLUS
• Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical personnel
• Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
• Strong Phone Manners
• Cool and collected under pressure
• Exceptional patience
• Ability to learn
• Consistent and reliable in nature
• Flexible regarding shift work including nights, weekends and holidays. (Weekends will be required)