Elite Technical Inc. is actively looking for a Senior level WEB based Software Engineer experienced in working with the LAMP Stack in a high traffic-production environment and experienced leading technical projects in the media industry and working in a collaborative fast paced environment with multiple projects and changing priorities. This is a Contract position that is budgeted to convert to a full time employee with our client. This position is stable, offers long-term security and is well compensated.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working across the stack to build rich and innovative web applications and products (online, social media, responsive design, etc.) in a fast-paced, agile and team-oriented environment. You will work as team leader with other developers to develop, integrate, deploy, and support systems, applications, and processes that deliver web content to the browsers on desktop and connected devices for our clients brand family.
• Technical team lead, full stack web development
• Design, develop and maintain back-end systems to be scalable to millions of visitors
• Configure and manage company web servers running on LAMP stack in a high-traffic production environment
**About Elite Technical**
Elite Technical Services, Inc. is a certified woman-owned small business (WOSB) specializing in delivering cutting edge, cost effective technology integration and managed services. Elite Technical offers rewarding and challenging engineering and IT services opportunities with some of the most respected and successful companies in the world. As a member of our team, we partner with you to build your marketable skills and further your career. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a generous referral program and the chance to work on interesting, worthwhile work.
• 5-7 years experience developing on a LAMP stack
• 3-5 years experience in web systems architecture and administration
• Expert knowledge of all front-end standards and technologies
• Extensive knowledge of Internet networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, load balancers)
• 3+ years experience working directly with clients, identifying their needs, requirements, and finding solutions
• Experience leading technical projects in the media industry and working in a collaborative fast paced environment with multiple projects and changing priorities